Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 7.11.2019
This is a fantastic opportunity to an electrical engineer to work in a global environment within a big company. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a product development team that is responsible for the electronics design and testing of our clients entire end product / solution. If you have previous experience in electronics measurement and laboratory work, for example from your studies, you may be the person we are looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLEOur client is a leading company in their field. They produce, maintain and develop their products and services globally. In this position you will be a part of the R&D team, whos main responsibilities are electronics design and testing the end product. The end product of the company is a technology industry solution. Testing is done in the laboratory environment using oscilloscope.
If you have interest and know-how, you can also extend your job description to the embedded systems. Our customer base has been rewarded for its ability to innovate and bring new solutions to the market.
* Designing and testing of end product
* Testing and measurement of electronics
WE ARE LOOKING FORApply for this position if you have:
* Suitable academic background in e.g. electrical engineering
* Relevant hardware knowledge of circuit cards/diagrams and structures
* Full professional proficiency in English, Finnish is an advantage
* Start: December 2019 or as agreed
* Work extent: Fulltime, 12 months, possibility to extend
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.