We are looking an Electrical Engineering specialized in manufacturing industry to join our team in Hyvinkää. This is a full-time permanent position.
The Electrical Designer will be responsible for creation, maintaining and amending electrical drawings and designs for Port projects.
In addition the build up of know-how and designs of mechanical interfaces will be your responsibility.
- Project design work with different port cranes types
- Co-operation with manufacturing, target is to produce designs that are precise and easy to manufacture
- Specially mechanic interfaces of electrics are under your responsibility
What we expect from you
- Bacherlor's or higher technical degree in electrical engineering preferred, however, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree
- Experience in electrical or automation designs in the ports business sector or from other industries
- Fluent CAD skills with electric design softwares (E3, EPLAN or similar)
- Understanding of mechanic designs and CAD skills with mechanic design softwares (NX,Autocad) are counted as advantage
- Team player, but also cabable to work individually
- Fluent English skills, other lanuguages beneficial
What we offer you
We offer you a challenging job in an international working environment were safety is highly promoted. Different fringe benefits as well as personal development and technical training programs are available to you.
For more information please contact Ville Mykkänen, Manager, Port Technology Electrical Engineering tel. +385 40 3532907 or by mail email@example.com
Please apply via our careers page https://careers.konecranes.com/ by May the 31st, 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1137381
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Hyvinkää