Personalhuset Staffing Group
We are now looking for an ELECRICAL ENGINEER to work in Tromsø, Norway
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and engineering of electrical plants.
- Condition assessment of existing plants.
- Project management and monitoring of own assignments during the construction phase.
- Professional responsibility in internal and external interdisciplinary engineering groups.
- Master degree (MSc, 5 years) in Engineering / Bachelor degree (BSc, 3 years) in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of relevant work experience in project management and/or consulting (management level)
- 3 years of relevant work experience in project management and/or consulting (project management level)
- Experience with Revit, Autocad and / or G-prog
- Committed, both professional and social, and ability to build relationships
- A desire to put yourself out there in an exciting professional environment in rapid development.
- Fluent in Norwegian/Swedish, written and spoken
- The ability to work independently and structured
- Positive and sociable
- Very good competitive conditions
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like a position for you, send your resume and application via the link in the ad.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Raymond Halvorsen on phone +47 905 19 064 or email: email@example.com
About the employer
Cogniti and Personalhuset Staffing Group / Personalhuset HRC Offshore has entered a strategic partnership for the future. Our partnership will provide tailored professional competence to all types of projects and disciplines.
Personalhuset Staffing Group is a Nordic staffing company.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1101916
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 25.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tromssa/Norja