Electrical Engineer, Full time
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 20.11.2020
Are you recently graduated within electrical engineering? Are you looking for a job where you will have the chance to develop your skills together with an experienced team? In this job you will get a chance to work in an appreciated company, with tasks that will grow in sync with your own skills. If you know your way around circuit cards and have understanding of programming, this is a perfect chance for you to develop your professional skillset!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* A chance to grow and develop your expertise within an appreciated company, in an international environment
* Versatile job duties, that will adapt to your own development
* Possibility for a long-term employment
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESIn this job, you will work in a multi-international expert team. Your team will both develop and maintain the electrical appliances, which will require thorough knowledge of your companys products. This job doesnt require years of experience, as you will start from basic level tasks. But we can guarantee that your duties will quickly develop further as your expertise grows.
Your duties include:
* Developing and maintaining electrical appliances associated with the control system
* Circuit card integration
* Designing, testing and configuration
* Other order related tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FORAs a person you have:
* A suitable academic background in electrical engineering
* Good communication and co-operation skills
* Willingness to learn and dedication to developing your expertise in the long run
* Relevant hardware knowledge of circuit cards, related diagrams and structures
* Previous experience from using EPLAN and Vertex
* Full professional proficiency in English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
Previous experience from programming is seen as an advantage.
* Start: According to agreement (preferably no later than January 2021)
* Work extent: 12 kk (aiming for a long-term recruitment)
* Location: Hyvinkää (50 % remotely)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.