We are looking for Electrical Designer at our office in Vantaa.
You will be responsible for electrical design and documentation of existing and new power system products. Your role will include integrating electrics to mechanics and electrical mechanics components in co-operation with other designers in the team. Your duties include development of electric design methods, tools and systems and participate in mechanics engineering. You will also participate in component selection and qualification. You will work in cooperation with other R&D team members.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Over 3 years´ hands-on experience in electric design and documentation, preferably in electric industry
- Degree within Mechanics or Electrical Engineering (Technician, BSc, MSc or similar)
- Knowledge of electric engineering and electric components
- Experience or interest in power electronics or mechanical design
- Knowledge of DC-power -, UPS-, inverter systems or frequency converters is a benefit
- Experience in AC and DC switchgear equipment
- Electrical qualification 2 (S2) or equivalent knowledge and understanding
- Good knowledge of SolidWorks, AutoCad and MS Office tools
- Good team working and communication skills
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
We offer you an opportunity to use your expertise and develop your skills in power electronics as a member of a team of professionals. You will be offered varying tasks and development projects in open communication and supportive company culture.
To apply for this position send your CV and application with salary request to careersfinland(at)efore.com by 2nd February. For more information please contact Kari Haapaniemi, kari.haapaniemi(at)efore.com , +358 40 821 0659 or Sten Nordman, sten.nordman(at)efore.com, +358 50 434 7505.
If required, a security clearance will be performed to the selected candidate with her/his consent.