Electrical Commissioning Supervisors
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for Electrical Commissioning Supervisors for our client in Cassino, Castellanza and Piombino, Italy. The starting date and the duration will depend on the project.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure day-to-day planning, preparation and executing of the commissioning work according to company best practice and according to the Project
- Contribute to a HSE minded and goal oriented commissioning organisation
- Contribute to plans/ schedules, procedures, routines and work processes for commissioning
- Identify and follow up risks and opportunities related to commissioning
- Contribute and prepare procedures and work instructions used during commissioning
- Assist to Secure sufficient training and development of personnel within the commissioning organisation
- Reports to Commissioning Manager and Commissioning Electrical lead
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Significant experience working within a multi-discipline project
- Structured, proactive, result and solution orientated
- Fluent English skills
- Italian skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2020 was around EUR 144 million. The pro forma turnover of the Enersense-Empower Group, which was consolidated in 2020, was around EUR 241 million in 2020. The company has around 2,400 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website for investors can be found at www.enersense.com/investors.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.