Electrical and I&C Leader PTW Officer to Olkiluoto VMP Varamiespalvelu
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 30.11.2018
We are searching for Electrical and I&C Leader PTW Officer to work at Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant project. Starting is as soon as possible and the estimated length is until 30/06/2019.
Tasks will be:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations
- Execution of blockings and simulations
- Oversee In-Field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
- Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
- Detailed knowledge about the electrical and I&C documentation
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Rigorous attitude
- Fluent English language
- Ability to use different project data bases, software etc.
- Valid occupational safety card (green card)
- Valid concise security clearance to Olkiluoto
- Ability with French, German or Finnish language
Koulutus ja työkokemus
Qualification and background:
- Electrical or I&C Engineering degree or experienced technician
- 5 years' experience in nuclear power plants
- 5 years' experience with electrical work orders and blockings
- Knowledge about EPR technology
- Working experience in Permit to work offices
- Experience in Olkiluoto 3 project
We offer an international working environment at the nuclear power plant construction site.
In case you are interested, please contact by email email@example.com or phone +358 50 433 7297. The position is filled as soon as the right candidate is found.