Electrical and I&C Commissioning Engineer
We are currently looking for Electrical and I&C Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 31.10.2020.
In this role you will have following responsibilities:
- Prepare, Review and correct commissioning documents on BT systems
- Create and manage follow-up, kpis and report progress
- Communicate with commissioning engineers and lead or support the creation/modification of commissioning documents
- Proceed with site check/ measurements on electrical equipment
- Prepare, coordinate and execute site activities with commissioning engineers, in order to get system readiness/completion
- Organize the transfer and tracking of documents
- Ensure all documents are fulfilling the requirements
- Be interface with other departments/activities on documents review/ corrections
What will we expect from you?
- Engineering degree
- Experience in electrical commissioning
- Strong documentation/computer skills
- Strong organization skills
- Proactive approach
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.