We are currently looking for an Electrical Advisor for our clients short project in Harjavalta, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Electrical inspections on site
- Supervise that all work is done according to the Finnish regulations and standards
- Act as an advisor when it comes to Finnish electrical standards
- Ensuring that electrical project schedule and quality demands are met
- Administrative tasks and reporting as required
- Reviewing electrical engineering drawings and referring issues requiring changes
- Other duties as required
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in similar tasks
- Experience from am Advisor position
- Good knowledge of Finnish Electrical regulations and standards
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures
- Ability to organize and prioritize day-to-day activities
- Ability to interpret instructions and solve practical problems
- Good communication skills
- Finnish and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2020 was around EUR 144 million. The pro forma turnover of the Enersense-Empower Group, which was consolidated in 2020, was around EUR 241 million in 2020. The company has around 2,400 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website for investors can be found at www.enersense.com/investors.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.