At Eaton we make what matters work*. Eaton’s site in Espoo is best known as a Center of Excellence of 3-phase UPS devices for the EMEA region with a history that can be traced back to the 1960’s. Today we are an organization of 250 employees dedicated to improving the quality of life and the state of the environment through the use of our efficient and innovative products and solutions. Eaton in Espoo also encompasses our Finland Sales and Service organization focused on providing our customers with products and solutions from Eaton’s broad range of Electrical Sector offering.
We are looking for a Summer Intern for our EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) organization. The health and safety of our employees and the protection of the environment are our foremost priorities. As a summer intern in EHS your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and updating EHS documentation
- Gathering data, creating reports and presenting findings
- Updating and creating training material
- Managing EHS issues through our EHS Prism tool
Qualities and skills of a good candidate:
- Studies in a field relevant to EHS, Manufacturing, Engineering or similar
- An interest in EHS -topics, practices and literature
- Ability to use basic MS Office programs
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
- A self-starter who is excited to progress and improve
Eaton’s EHS philosophy and processes are quite advanced. Spending the summer at Eaton will give you a solid understanding of practical EHS management in a manufacturing environment, and give you hands on experience to further drive your development. The summer internship starts in early May and runs through late August, the exact dates will be agreed with the selected candidate. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found so send in your application now.
At Eaton we put an emphasis on employee development, learning and growth. Come join us for the summer where your nice colleagues will welcome you and help you to get your career going.