EDGE - PwC Deals Graduate programme for EMEA
We are now looking for future Deals professionals to Edge – PwC Deals Graduate Programme. Edge is a three-year graduate programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to launch your career in an international Deals environment.
The candidates selected for this program will join PwC Deals practice as Associates in Autumn 2020 and kick-start their careers as Deals professionals with three years of rotating in our Deals Business Units. PwC Finland’s Deals Graduates will be based in our Helsinki office. Top performers will also be offered an opportunity for a 6 month international exchange in another PwC country.
Offering work experience in at least three different Deals Business Units, Edge is a unique opportunity to launch your Deals career and deepen your knowledge in M&A Advisory. With the support of the global PwC Network, hands-on coaching and a wide variety of project work, you will develop business, personal and technical skills that you can leverage throughout your professional life.
You bring the attitude
Are you an ambitious and dedicated high potential ready to enter the M&A advisory world? The ideal candidate will:
- have recently graduated / graduate by 31.8.2020 with a academic degree within the field of Business, Economics or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), or other relevant area.
- have some work experience from e.g. strategy, management consulting, M&A transaction advisory or accounting.
- be fluent in English. Fluency in Finnish and Swedish is a distinct advantage.
- have strong data and analytics skills.
In addition, you are a dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. We value analytical thinkers who are capable of solving problems in a structured way. We work in an international environment which requires that you’re comfortable with working in a multicultural environment.
We will give you the EDGE to become an international Deals expert
We call it Edge, because it’s cutting-edge. It gives you the edge you need to become an international, well-rounded, well-networked Deals professional. We will provide you:
- a place to grow and a team with varying backgrounds and experiences to learn from.
- rotations in our Deals Business Units in Helsinki including Corporate Finance (M&A lead advisory, Fund & Debt advisory, Valuations & Analytics), Deals Strategy (Commercial due diligence and Strategy), Delivering Deal Value (Integrations & Carve-outs), Transaction Services (Financial due diligence) and Capital Markets Services.
- technical and business skills training.
- international Deals Foundation events and international trainings.
- professional qualification, e.g. opportunity to complete the CFA.
- international exchange for top performers.
Apply latest by 5th January. Please send your application, CV and transcript of records.
Selection process will continue with 1st round interviews on week 3 (13.-17.1.2020).
For any further questions, please contact Martina Westman: email@example.com or Paula Simonen: firstname.lastname@example.org