Ecosystem Lead, Digitalization and Software
Business Finland Oy
You see the potential of Finnish ICT industry in global business environment. The goal of your work is to identify, build and coach formation of Finnish innovation ecosystems to boost industry-research cooperation and export growth of companies in international/global markets. You work for Finland, you are hungry for results, get things done and you are ready to put your skin in the game.
Your main responsibilities:
- Act as an expert in the field of digitalization and especially related to software industry and applications to facilitate the creation of innovation ecosystems which Business Finland is funding
- Coach digital innovation ecosystems to help Business Finland customers to innovate, grow and renew
- Act as an account manager for selected ecosystems and related public organizations
- Match right Business Finland ecosystem services to support faster international ecosystemic growth and innovativeness
- Screen and manage your ecosystem portfolio to ensure Business Finland’s strategic objectives are met
- Influence national and international stakeholder groups and act as Business Finland´s spokesperson in your expert field
- Develop and renew Finnish ICT segment with your strategic view and passion
We hope that you are a person who thinks big, gets excited and shows passion. You are persistent. Problems are opportunities for you and you thrive on challenge. You reason and communicate your views comprehensively, if necessary boldly. You are proud of your work in an expert organization, your co-workers and your employer. You are your own boss, who helps, listens to, appreciates and inspires others. For you, networking means continuous development and new, fresh perspectives. You believe in cooperation and you value people. You know when to thank them and when to give constructive feedback.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Strong knowledge on innovation management, research and ecosystem formation
- Understanding of trends, key technologies and business models used in the ICT industry, especially understanding of digitalization, electronics and semiconductor technologies
- Strategic business understanding and knowledge from international business
- Passion about innovation and industry growth and proactive approach towards customer work
- Team working skills
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Experience with international ICT companies appreciated
- Academic degree (Masters) preferred e.g. in relevant technology area
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
Business Finland will provide you with an overview of the business in Finland and the entire world. You will be part of helping Finnish companies to innovate and grow and improve the attractiveness of the Finnish competitive environment. Our actions have significant impact on the future of all of Finland. As part of our international and multicultural work environment, you will meet with colleagues from around the world and learn about a great variety of industries. As a versatile organization, we can develop your tasks and help you fulfil your career aspirations.
The position is fixed-term, 1st Oct 2021 – 31st Dec 2023. Position is located in Helsinki or another city in Finland.
For further information regarding the position, contact Senior Director Arto Pussinen, +358 (0)50 5568 320 on Mon. 5th July 10 – 12 or Mon 2nd Aug. 13 - 14.
Fill in your application for the position with your salary request no later than by 10th of August 2021.
As part of the recruitment process, in case of succeeding in the job application, a security clearance check will need to take place with the applicant´s consent in accordance with the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.For more information on security clearance procedure and individual’s rights, please visit https://www.supo.fi/security_clearances
Please note that in Business Finland we must operate in a responsible and fair manner. Secondary employment or some other commitments might jeopardize the impartiality of our operations and hence forman obstacle for employment at Business Finland. Further information: Guidelines on Affiliations