eCommerce Sales Manager
Are you ready to help create the future of eCommerce in dairy? Then join us as eCommerce Sales Manager and take lead on further building our eCommerce business and transforming our growth across the channel.
Increasingly shopper missions are being fulfilled by eCommerce platforms and as eCommerce Sales Manager in Finland and you will be leading and accelerating our growth. Reporting to Head of Retail Sales in Finland you’ll be responsible for driving our eCommerce strategy for the market.
Arla has an ambitious commercial agenda and the eCommerce Sales Manager is a new position where you will be driving eCommerce excellence and execute the market strategy to enable delivery of our growth ambitions.
The eCommerce Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the eCommerce strategy for Finland in close collaboration with the Head of eCommerce in Europe to support that we drive best practice across all platforms.
Driving and developing market eCommerce
- Drive forward eCommerce capabilities and e-retail growth in Finland, across all customers, setting objectives and targets in collaboration with market Head of Sales and Sales LT
- Develop and execute on the eCommerce market strategy, integrated into the European eCommerce strategy and market sales strategy
- Establish strong relationships and secure eCommerce commercial agreements with eCommerce customers, aligned to overarching customer agreements, and ensure delivery of plan with Key Account Managers
- Manage and develop business with new and existing eCommerce customers including sales plans and activities, campaigns and assortments
- Establish and reinforce ways of working with eCommerce in Finland, including processes across commercial and the wider business
- Lead market eCommerce projects, ensuring relevant investments, and implement across the business
- Monitor eCommerce trends and lead market initiatives to act on new opportunities
Supporting Europe Zone eCommerce
- Strong collaboration with the full European eCommerce organisation in developing and delivering on the European eCommerce strategy.
- Contribute to the delivery of cross-market eCommerce activities and lead accordingly the market initiatives
- Support the establishment of Arla as a strategic eCommerce partner of choice and lead accordingly the market initiatives
We are looking for a leader who can inspire and excite the organisation in relation to our eCommerce transformation. A leader who can build strong internal networks across the matrix organisation that will secure delivery and adoption of the market strategy - and who has experience in the eCommerce environment in an FMCG sales or retail role.
Furthermore, you have:
- Passion for eCommerce sales, consumer insights, and business development
- Ability to stretch form a high-level holistic business development mindset down to defining detailed actions
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills as well as proficiency in written and spoken both in Finnish and English
- Understanding of driving business finance
- Knowledge of working with promotion and analysis in FMCGs and ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Customer centric approach and deep understanding of retailer strategies, priorities and key objectives and possibility to align own activities to these where relevant
- An open mind and curiosity in exploring new areas and ideas
- An approach as a team player with the possibility to work independently under own responsibility
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your application now, or latest by 27.1. 2021.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes, so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.