ECHA, Secretary, Helsinki
The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness. ECHA helps companies to comply with the legislation, advances the safe use of chemicals, provides information on chemicals and addresses chemicals of concern.
Our client European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is looking for a Administrative support fixed term employment relationship. The position is starting 23/01/2020 and will continue until 15/03/2020. The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center.
To support unit's work-areas dealing with the operational activities of ECHA.
- Education: Completed university studies in relevant area, Bachelor of Business Administration or similar
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English;
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and responsibility for own work.
- Administrative tasks such as managing meetings and HoU communication (phone calls, emails);
- Assist HoU in managing processes (monitoring progress, follow up actions; briefing notes etc);
- Assist yearly performance appraisals and job objectives discussions and workflows
- Support in the development of the unit's contribution to the annual work programme, monitoring its implementation and support in timely reporting.
- Support in setting up strategic projects and activities where relevant.
- Organise unit meetings, mission orders and claims.
- Support the welcoming of new colleagues, organising social events;
- Act as a contact person for the unit
Before appointment, successful applicants will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop you skills.
Apply for this job with your registered EUROPASS CV by clicking "Hae/Apply" on Manpower's website www.manpower.fi
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.