ECHA - Scientific administrative support
The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU's groundbreaking chemicals legislation for the benefit of human health and the environment as well as for innovation and competitiveness. ECHA helps companies to comply with the legislation, advances the safe use of chemicals, provides information on chemicals and addresses chemicals of concern.
Our client European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is looking for a Scientific administrative support fixed term employment relationship. The position is starting 16/01/2020 and will continue until 16/04/2020. The work environment is very international and youthful and the office is located in Helsinki city center.
Assist the Regulatory Advice and HelpNet Secretariat in its work. Provide scientific advice to stakeholders, especially in the area of of Annex VIII of the CLP Regulation.
- Successful completion of post-secondary level education attested by a diploma.
- Minimum one (1) year of professional experience relevant to the job.
- Ensuring quality in terms of content and timeliness;
- Proactively seeking information necessary to respond to enquiries;
- Contributing to the high level of performance for the entire ECHA Helpdesk;
- Act as back-up for team members.
- Proactively informing peers and The team is informed about the fields of specific knowledge or expertise, and kept updated with the latest news;
- L2 correspondents are familiar with workflows and procedures in the ECHA national helpdesks on developments, and sharing knowledge with them;
- Assist in the organization of the unit work
- Support the HoU and bring up issues to his attention.
Before appointment, successful applicants will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
We offer you an interesting, multicultural working environment and a chance to develop you skills.
Apply for this job with your registered EUROPASS CV by clicking "Hae nyt" on Manpower's website www.manpower.fi
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest cont
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation. Manpower is an authorized private employment agency.