Business Solutions Development team is responsible for development, implementation, support and maintenance of Vaisala’s Business Solutions including corporate ERP, PDM, CRM, Business Intelligence/Analytics and such systems.
We are looking for:
Vaisala Group IT is looking for E-commerce Solution Owner to take the key role in developing Vaisala’s e-commerce and digital collaboration capabilities and solutions. Vaisala is in the middle of renewing its e-commerce solution and we are looking an e-commerce professional to join our team. The position is permanent.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Accountability for e-commerce solution area as a whole
• Analyzing and documenting business requirements and facilitating solution development roadmap creation together with business
• Developing, implementing and maintaining Vaisala’s e-commerce capabilities and solutions
• Data integration and/or data modeling
• Supporting and training end users
• 3rd party management
• Acting as an internal consultant; benchmarking and sharing industry best practices in own solution area and providing feasibility studies when building new solutions
We are looking for an active, self-driven person with analytical skills who is capable of translating business needs to information requirements. To succeed in the position, you have ideally experience in e-commerce solutions. Experience in data modeling & data integration tools is an advantage. You hold a M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in relevant field and communicate fluently in English. Finnish is a clear advantage.
Further, we value a proactive mindset and understanding of industrial business processes to be able to efficiently serve our internal customers in various business areas and functions. You are also a good team player and communicator with ability to handle several tasks simultaneously in an organized manner.
We offer you an opportunity to work in truly global environment with energetic colleagues.
How is it like to work in Vaisala Business Solution Development? Take a look at the story of our Business Solution Manager, Joel at: bit.ly/2NT5cXv.
For more info, please call Sari Matero, tel. +358408220801 on Tuesday October 9 at 12 - 13 or Wednesday October 10 at 9 - 10.
If interested, send in your application including resume, cover letter and salary request using our online system by October 14.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.