Do you want to work in an international company that values joy at work? Are you determined to start a new career, and are you willing to learn more about B2B-sales? Did we hear a yes? If so, continue reading! Your main tasks are
What are we looking for?
We are growing our headcount continuously and are eager to grow even more. We have been quite diligent this past year and recruited many new people under our roof, and it’s time to get some new faces to join us again. We are looking for a motivated and result-oriented Dutch-speaker for our Sales Development team in Helsinki. The position is full-time and permanent, and the start date is in October 2021 or according to the contract.
What is the role all about?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work with our global clients in our highly skilled sales team. Your focus will be on the sales of Clevry’s recruitment and services and our Soft Skills platform (SaaS), enabling new customer encounters in Europe. We will offer you guidance and support your development to become an expert in our services. You will initially work at our office at Kamppi, but partial remote work is fine after the onboarding period.
You will notice how your effort at the beginning of the sales process will enhance our sales results. Work is divided between prospecting for new potential customers, building a network and booking meetings with new and existing customers by contacting key people in different organisations. Through your work, you will gain an insight into many different companies and industries as well as a deeper understanding of how they are structured. Furthermore, you will gain knowledge of how the recruitment industry works and how we provide high-quality and accurate processes for our customers.
We want you as you are! ❤
The most important thing for us is your personality and attitude. We trust that you like to communicate with people and are comfortable with picking up the phone and contacting new companies. As a person, we see that you are fearless, curious, and have a strong will to achieve set goals. A team of 20 committed colleagues will support you and celebrate your success!
What are we looking for in our new colleague?
- Contacting both new and existing customers primarily within Europe via email and phone
- Booking meetings with customer companies’ representatives
- Discovering new sales opportunities; you are responsible for acquiring new customers
- Offering first-class communication with our clients
- We hope that your Dutch-speaking skills are in a level where you can succeed in communicating with B2B customers effortlessly
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- We believe that all work experience is valuable in a sales role and hope to have a colleague that has a great work ethic
- Great interaction skills and courage to make calls to our customers in different fields as well as determination to work towards long-term goals and eagerness for quality sales work
- We also hope that you have a mindset that is suitable for a growth company: drive, innovation, and the ability to adapt to change are something that brings us together
What do we promise to our new colleague?
- A central role at the heart of B2B-sales within a field of business that is remarkably meaningful
- An international workplace that believes in talent and soft skills, and strives to continuously develop even better processes and working skills
- Competitive benefits (e.g. City bikes, Edenred lunchcard, flexible working hours and loads of fun activities together)
- Comprehensive orientation and support from supervisors
- Further career opportunities in sales (e.g. Account Manager and Team Manager roles)
- An ambitious group of people from different backgrounds who value Joy at work, a healthy work environment and work-life balance as well as amazing karaoke skills
Psst... Check our Instagram and Linkedin to get to know us better. ;)
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply by 3/10/2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. Please add your CV or LinkedIn profile and cover letter in English. For further information, please contact Riikka Ketola (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358401902899). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily. When applying to us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves two interviews with Clevry, so we will get to know each other even better.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry, we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate! Want to know more? Click here to get to know about our Clevry.