DSP Audio Engineer, Darkglass Electronics Oy, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 1.9.2020
We are now looking for a DSP Audio Engineer for our client Darkglass Electronics Oy to join their research and development team in Helsinki! If you got interested, keep on reading - you might be the one we are looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this position you will be working with leading bass guitar equipment and technologies, on the forefront of the music electronics business. You will work as a part of a highly skilled and motivated team of four colleagues who all share a passion for music electronics. This position offers you a great opportunity to build your expertise in a global, quickly growing company!
You are offered
* A position at the industry forerunner in music electronics.
* The possibility to collaborate with a highly motivated team to help develop and deliver top performing products and systems.
* Flexible work hours and possibility to do remote work.
* At the end of the agreement, the possibility to be recruited directly to the company and build your career within the company.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
JOB DUTIESIn this role you will participate in creating the company's new range of products, featuring digital models of analog audio effects. It is a great opportunity to build your expertise for example in electroacoustics, audio signal processing and music acoustics.
Your main tasks will include:
* Creation of DSP algorithms
* Embedded software development
* Digital modeling of analog audio circuits
* Working closely with software engineers and electronics designers to create, develop and implement the best possible technical solutions for the company's software and products.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for someone who has a few years of relevant work experience after graduation in audio electronics and software development.
* Suitable MSc degree from a University/University of Applied Sciences in the field of Electrical Engineering.
* Experience in digital modelling of analog audio circuits
* Experience in designing audio DSP algorithms
* Experience in embedded software development in C
* Excellent communication skills in English
Knowledge of the Finnish language is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* a team player and a good communicator
* able to operate independently
* Start: As agreed but as soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time
* Employment period: Ongoing
* Location: Elimäenkatu 20 L 3, 00510 Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Darkglass Electronics Oy that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONDarkglass Electronics Oyis a handmade bass guitar equipment company based in Helsinki, Finland. Darkglass was founded in 2009 by Chilean engineer Douglas Castro.
With presence in over 40 countries and exclusive distribution in countries such as Japan, China, USA, Germany and Canada, Darkglass products are currently used by bass players such as Billy Gould (Faith No More), Paul Turner (Jamiroquai), Ra Díaz (Suicidal Tendencies) and Tony Levin (King Crimson).