Drives and Machines Engineer / Specialist, Hyvinkää
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 17.9.2021
We are looking for a proactive Drives and Machines Engineer to work in a team, which is responsible for developing, testing and maintaining circuit card testers. These testers are designed to function in production lines for electrical motors. You will be working with electrical design and circuit card testing.
ABOUT THE ROLEOur client is a leading company in their field. They produce, maintain and develop their products and services globally.
We are looking for one person to work in a team, which is responsible for developing, testing and maintaining circuit card testers. These testers are designed to function in production lines for electrical motors. Production lines are in Finland, India and China. However, no travel required, all needed work can be done remotely from Hyvinkää.
Depending on your background you can either focus on maintenance, drives and machines or test platform development.
You are offered
* An opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a global company
* International team full of experts of this field
* Interesting and challenging tasks that grow with you
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Development of the test platform and implementation of new devices to be tested with the platform
* Circuit card design and testing
* Working in an electronics lab
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable academic background in electrical, drives and machines (BSc, MSc)
* Mechanical & electrical experience, drive / motor understanding
* Basic NI Labview and Teststand skills
We appreciate also:
* Electrical design experience (Eplan preferred)
* Beckhoff and other PLC related experience and programming skills are an advantage
As a person you are:
* Start: According to contract
* Work extent: Fulltime, 12 months - extension is possible
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONOur Hyvinkää based client is one of the leading companies in their industry, where they offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1500919
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Hyvinkää