Gemalto, a Thales company, is a global leader in digital security, bringing trust to an increasingly connected world. We design and deliver a wide range of products, software and services based on two core technologies: digital identification and data protection. Our technology is at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. It enables our clients to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things. Our 15,000 employees of more than 120 nationalities serve customers in 180 countries and had revenues of €3bn in 2018. Gemalto is part of the Thales group, a €19bn international organization with more than 80,000 employees in 68 countries worldwide. In Finland we are located in Vantaankoski, Vantaa.
Our team is looking for a shining star, Documentation Trainee, for the next 6 months project! Training is paid and full-time job located in Vantaankoski. The documents will be deployed digitally into productions areas. Requests and guidance will came from Process Engineers, your colleagues. Source material can be in many formats, like: paper manuals, supplier digital documents, individual knowledge, etc.
As a Documentation Trainee at Thales you will…
- Define methods, templates and workflow to create a standard documentation process.
- Gathering data and create documents.
- Work directly with process engineers, maintenance and operators to understand the equipment’s operation principles.
- Deploy in production and teaching operators how to make use of the documents.
You may be a fit for this role If you have…
- Love to help people learn new technologies through writing, and other education methods.
- Have experience building documentation for software or products.
- Love writing in Finnish and English language prose, including technical documentation, tutorials and conceptual or explanatory documentation
Gemalto is a unique company to join and a great place to work. You’re giving yourself an excellent opportunity to develop a dynamic career in a friendly, international environment where we value your contribution, believe in your potential and are committed to your development. We support you by providing a sound learning platform and a clear career path that is underpinned by our policies of promotion from within, mobility, training and development programs. In line with our strategy of putting the needs of customers at the center of everything we do, and our commitment to innovation, we know it is our people who make it happen, and together we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. More info: https://www.gemalto.com/companyinfo/careers/working
Did we get you inspired?We look forward to hearing from you! If you are interested in working for a big international company with exciting hi-tech products and great colleagues, do not hesitate to apply. Please send your application including your CV and salary request by submitting your resume online. We start recruitment immediately.