We are looking for a Documentation Specialist at our Telecom office in Espoo
You will be responsible for creation and maintenance of product documentation and material items for power electronics products. You ensure that product structure documentation and item structure covers production needs and document content is adequate. Your duties include transferring product information to ERP and Product Information Cloud (PIC). You also define and maintain project documentation processes and overall documentation quality. You work in close co-operation with R&D personnel and report to Manager, Design Support.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- A few years of experience in documentation and Product Data Management (PDM) or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools and CAE tools e.g. AutoCad and SolidWorks
- Degree in Engineering is an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Fluent in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
- Technical English language writing skill is an advantage
- Good team working and communication skills
We offer you an opportunity to use your expertise and develop your skills as a member of a team of professionals. You will be offered varying tasks and development projects in an international environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application with salary request to careersfinland(at)efore.com by 17th November. For additional information please contact Antero Rantanen, antero.rantanen(at)efore.com or +358 40 707 2248