Documentation Management Technician
We are currently looking for a Documentation Management Technician for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities::
- Issuance of the Work Order for the submittal of all commissioning documentation to the client (RFA MoM(8)(6), CI(2), CWS(4), SCI(12), SCP(13), PCP(10), etc)
- Work flow follow-up of the commissioning documentation to be released and sent to the Client
- Recording the test reports (CDS(1), CRR(3), SCR(14), PCR(11), etc) in the Document Management Software (Documentum)
- Sending the test reports to the Client through Work Orders
- Storage and archiving of the tests reports
- Recording the test reports in the Test report Database in OPMS(7)
- Checking the filling of the field: impact on the commissioning activities in OPMS for the commissioning open points listed in the test reports and filling this field if needed
- Recording the erection and commissioning certificates (ECC(5), RFCC(9),TOTO, etc) in Documentum and sending these certificates to the Client when needed
- Weekly review and update of the SCP Folder
- Checking alignment of the commissioning documentation with the SCP/PCP and the RFA MoM: cancellation or removal of redundant or obsolete commissioning documentation or correction of commissioning documentation metadata if needed
- Issuance or update of SCR
- Support to Technical Commissioning Branch Test Analysis Engineers, in particular for the follow-up of the commissioning test report performance indicators
- Recording of the test reports (CDS, CRR, SCR and PCR) and the ECC and RFCC in the Document Management Software (Documentum) and in the Test report Database (TRDB)
- Storage and archiving of the test reports (CDS, CRR, SCR, PCR)
- Issuance of the Work Order for the sending of commissioning documentation to the Client
- Updated SCP folder
- Updated SCR
- Filling of the field: impact on the commissioning activities in OPMS for the commissioning open points listed in the test reports, if needed
- Technical Commissioning Manager
- Documentation Control
- Commissioning Engineers and Commissioning Branch Administrative technical officer
- Quality Assurance Inspectors
- System Preparation Group Engineers/ Manager
- NI/CFS Commissioning Manager
- Client’s Commissioning coordination Team
- Initial training in Adminstrative Officer
- Experience of Administrative Officer in technical environment or in Logistic and/or Transport (2 or 3 years)
- Good IT Skills: Word, Excel, Power-Point, Access
- Knowledge of Documentation Management Software (Documentum or similar)
- Good relational and communication skills,
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site.
- Ability to work in an international team
- Aware of IT security requirements.
- Fluent English required.
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org