Adecco Finland Oy
Headquartered in Ulvila, Finland, Cimcorp Group has locations in Canada, India, Spain and United States, as well as sales and customer service partners worldwide. Cimcorp is a member of Japanese-owned Murata Machinery, the fourth largest logistics automation supplier in the world. Cimcorp has supplied automation solutions in over 40 countries across six continents.
We take pride in being 'Cimcorpers' and we recruit people who believe in lifetime learning and are ready to share their knowledge with colleagues. We work hard to maintain a low-hierarchy structure at Cimcorp, which means that great ideas do not get mired in bureaucracy.
At Cimcorp, you will get competitive benefits, comprehensive introduction, and possibility to educate yourself while working. We are constantly working to develop an organizational culture that takes good performance into account. We support our Cimcorpers' well-being and professional growth through training and career development.
We are looking for Documentation Engineer to join our team in Cimcorp Ulvila.
Documentation creates a need of specific knowledge related to documentation tools, software and hierarchical structures. Documentation engineer maintains, creates and develops documentation products and information structures in the field of structured documentation. Main objectives are to create simple and easy to understand documentation products, which meet the brand. The expert will work in cooperation with software design, mechanical and electrical design.
What do we expect from the applicant:
- A higher education diploma (Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or equivalent)
- Experience of automation projects and products
- Competence in structured documentation (Development, maintenance, writing and illustration)
- Recommendable to have experience from PTC Products: Windchill, Arbortext and Creo Illustrate
- Recommendable to have experience from Adobe Illustrator
Special knowledge that you also need to have:
- Structured Documentation (XML and DITA)
- Single-source publishing
- Basic knowledge of project-deliveries
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Finnish
Does this sound like You?
Please, leave your application together with your CV through our web page www.adecco.fi
If you have any questions or you want more information, please don't hesitate to contact Adecco, Sini Suolahti by phone 040 664 1447 (Mon-Fri 9-15)
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1464814
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 27.6.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Sini Suolahti (sini.suolahti (a) adecco.fi)
- Sijainti: Ulvila