DOCUMENTATION ENGINEER, Espoo
Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly waste, wastewater and fresh water solutions for marine, offshore and building industries. We are in search for a maternity leave substitute for the position of
to join our team in Espoo, Finland. We would like you to be able to start in the beginning of May, 2018. Your employer will be Experis.
As the documentation engineer, you will
- be part of Evac’s global documentation team
- take full responsibility for the standard product documentation
- develop and maintain technical documentation
- work in cooperation with Evac’s product managers and sales managers
- manage documentation service providers’ teams
We expect that you
- have several years of experience in technical documentation, preferably in global environment
- have good MS office skills (Adobe InDesign skills would be an advantage)
- have excellent written English and fluent Finnish as the communication language
- have the ability to cooperate and be self-motivated
- have development-oriented and systematic way of working
We offer you an interesting job at our office in Espoo, Finland, a competitive salary, and the support of an international company.
Apply for the job by April 19th, 2018 at www.experis.fi by registering your CV and salary request in English to this position.
For more information or a contact request, please contact Senior Consultant Pia Santanen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.