We are looking for documentation controller to join our Espoo team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the team in a wide range of data recording tasks, for example the record of official correspondence and technical documentation
- Ensure that the data is suitably controlled and that documents are accurate and available for operations following internal procedures and processes
- Interface communication with client/ subcontractor personnel on raised issues regarding official transmissions
- Local support of internal employees for usage of tools and helping to receive and format data
- Check documents for technical and quality requirements and ensure compliance to templates etc.
- Various document formatting tasks in MS Office and Acrobat
- Academic education
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Computer literacy
- Team player and rigorous attitude to detail
- Initiative and fast learning skills
- Responsibility for the work in hand
- Good communication skills
- MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe acrobat and good pdf handling skills
- Knowledge of Project Portal, Sharepoint, and PTC Windchill tools considered as a benefit
- Previous customer service experience in industry considered as a benefit
- English skills
For further information, please contact Eero Korhonen, tel. +358 40 5039400, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining our team? Please send your application and CV in English at email@example.com as soon as possible but no later than November 30th 2020.