We are currently looking for a Documentation Clerk for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide professional and efficient administrative support to all staff in our client`s office
- Support document controls maintenance activities such as scanning and naming documents, uploading documents, and moving files to the appropriate location
- Use electronic systems to store and track communications and log documents
- Support staff in collection/distribution of data, communications, coordination of meetings and materials, tracking financials or preparation of reports associated with the project
- Attend project meetings with staff, client and contractor(s) if requested
- Assist with records management for project files
- Possess strong organizational skills, with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Remain flexible in order to perform other duties as assigned by team
- Suitable education background
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer based word processing systems (including MS Word, Power Point, Outlook, E-mail etc.)
- Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant Site work experience is an advantage
- Self motivated, detail oriented professional, ability to multi-task is a must
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Outgoing and Confident
- Natural user of Common Sense
- Flexible, hardworking and patient
- Fluent language skills in English
- German language skills considered as an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, plese contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com