Document Handling Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Document Handling Coordinator for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is 10 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for establishment of the “Master KKS-List” (Kernkraftwerks-Kennzeichnungs-System)
- Leading a small team of 3-4 persons
- Realization of proof of existence of KKS (Kernkraftwerks-Kennzeichnungs-System) for the Nuclear Island scope (e.g. screening databases, clarification with Engineering departments, check of documentation using software Ringtail, etc...)
- Direct clarification with our customer and leading a weekly meeting with them
- Coordination of Interface with Design & Data Handover teams and with System Preparation Group
- Assignment of KKS (Kernkraftwerks-Kennzeichnungs-System) to Final Documentation
- Work confidently within site teams and Home Base Offices as well as with our customer
- Adapt successfully to changing situations & environments
- Gather information systematically to establish facts & principles
- Education background as Engineer with/without Bachelor in general Engineering or related preferred
- Experience in Nuclear Power Plant Engineering
- Experience in Documentation Handling work
- Knowledge of KKS-system (Kernkraftwerks-Kennzeichnungs-System)
- Able to express clearly verbally and in writing (English language)
- Knowledge of the OL3-Project (tools, project-structure, teams & documentation)
- Good knowledge in MS-Office (MS-Excel)
- Knowledge in Work with Data Bases
- Motivated to solve problems/issues & target oriented
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and work to deadlines
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org