Document Controller, Outotec Oyj, full-time, Espoo
Outotec (Finland) Oy
We at Studentwork are looking for a Document Controller to our client organization Outotec Oyj. The role starts in the end of August 2019. This position is a full-time and 12 months fixed-term employment via Studentwork. Possibility for continuation depends on project’s progress.
As a Document Controller, you will play an important role in a large international project. Your main responsibility is to assist the project team with document management. You will be accountable for managing and administering technical documents – such as sketches, specifications and manuals – in the document management system. You will also ensure that the relevant project members receive access to specific documents. You may also help with other administrative tasks. This project is based in Espoo. However, it is international and several nationalities are involved.
Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. Outotec's comprehensive offering creates the best value for their customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. www.outotec.com
The main responsibilities are
- Managing and administering technical documentation of the project in document management system
- Delivering required documents to relevant members
- Other administrative tasks
We want from you
- Educational background from technical field (e.g. automation, industrial engineering)
- Some work experience for example from internships or summer jobs
- Excellent communication skills in English, Finnish is considered as an advantage
- Attention to detail, efficiency and self-motivation
- Endurance of occasional pressure
- Proficient general IT skills (particularly in Microsoft 365) and agility in learning new systems.
- A front-row seat in a large scale industrial project
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise and great career opportunities
- International working environment
- Supportive team
If you think you are the perfect person to fill this position, please send your CV and application letter as soon as possible via link below! The last day to apply is 14.8.2019. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Consultant Manager Tiia Mäenpää (firstname.lastname@example.org). During Tiia's summer holiday (12.7-9.8) you can contact Christina Fagerström (email@example.com)
The story of Studentwork started in a small student apartment in Helsinki, when two students, Lucas and Tomas decided in 2004 to set up a company of their own. Today Studentwork is one of the largest recruitment and staffing agencies in the Nordic countries specialized in young talents.
Studentwork helps young talents in finding a great start for their careers and enterprises to find the best and most suitable employees. Through staffing services, a client company receives either a permanent, part-time or seasonal employee. Through recruitment, companies recruit young talents to longer contracts. Studentwork´s most important task is to help customers and young talents to find each other.