Division Quality Manager
ANDRITZ Fiber Technologies division is looking for an experienced quality professional to join our organization.
Location: The working location of the position can be any of the ANDRITZ offices in Finland. During the introduction period the location of he position is at Kotka office.
- Lead and coordinate Quality and Safety and Environment Management within the Division.
- Implement and execute of QHSE mgmt. system in Fiber Technologies division.
- To ensure the development, implementation and maintenance of the global ANDRITZ business process management system within Fiber Technologies division.
- Participate to Group QHSE development team work.
- To ensure division personnel is following QHSE processes and standards.
- Continuously improve with process owners the quality of process along the business process model.
- Assure real time reporting and information flow on QHSE in division.
- Steer NCR, root cause analysis, lessons learned improvement process.
- Coordinate QHSE topics in customer projects with project quality resources, divisional functions and locations.
- Participate in division HSE development and work closely with division HSE manager.
- Coordinate training of division personel in QHSE related topics.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience & expertise:
- Engineering education, Bachelor or Master of Science degree.
- Experience in QHSE over 5 years and proper quality education.
- Know-how of QHSE standards ISO 9001, 14001, 45001.
- Leadership experience and excellent team working skills.
- Conflict management skills, ability to give and to take criticism.
- Analytical and decisive decision making skills.
- Ability to use IT-tools (MS-office/Moderns workplace) in daily work, knowledge of SAP is advance.
- Excellent communication skills, native language and fluent in English.
For more information please contact 28th of January between 1 p.m to 3 p.m and 30st of January between 1 p.m to 3 p.m Director, Operation and Quality Esa Kivimäki tel. +358 40 860 5463.
Please fill in your application with resume in English by 14th of February 2020.