Disclosure Manager – Temporary position
We are now looking for a professional Disclosure Manager.
As Disclosure Manager you will ensure that Bayer Nordic fulfil the necessary tasks to be compliant with the EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) disclosure process. You will also have an active role in other Nordic projects e.g. in the field of accounting. You are part of the Risk Management function, and report to the Risk Manager Nordics.The position can be located in Solna, Oslo or Espoo.
This is a temporary position, estimated to end in December 2018.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure appropriate disclosure processes in line with global and local guidelines, and the compliance there of
- Consent and attestation management
- CDIS (Customer Data Integration Service) system data stewarding
- Validate analysis reports, and ensure corrections of ToV (Transfer of Value) data before disclosure
- Ensure accurate contract management of EFPIA-related contracts by divisions
- Provide internal support and training on EFPIA processes
- Answer queries from Health Care Professionals / Health Care Organizations related to ToV and EFPIA process
- Project lead for the accounting project to implement the new IFRS16 regulation on leasing in the Nordic countries
- Active member of other Risk Management project
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, e.g. accounting or controlling
- Minimum 3 years of work experience, preferably in pharmaceutical industry
- Pro-active, analytical, decisive, self-motivated and results-driven and sensitive to people with varying backgrounds on all managerial levels
- Strong team-player
- Business fluent English and strong capabilities in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Flexibility to travel and strong intercultural skills
- Good project management skills
- Familiar with a Microsoft based workplace landscape and preferably SAP based ERP system landscape
If you should have any questions, please contact Hanna Väisänen, Risk Manager Nordics, email firstname.lastname@example.org phone +358 20 785 2251 or Jennie de Wahl, HR Country Manager Sweden, email email@example.com phone +46 8 5802 2468
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel this challenging assignment is just what you are looking for, please send your application as soon as possible no later than February 23rd 2018 . Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1104827
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 23.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo, Oslo/Norja, Solna/Ruotsi