Director/Senior Manager, Source to Pay Process Development & Solutions, Sourcing Operations
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for a Director/Senior Manager to join our Sourcing Operations. You will be responsible for driving Source to Pay process transformation, development and solutions management in collaboration with Sourcing and key operational teams.
Sourcing Operations is responsible for managing, operating and improving Source to Pay processes and solutions. We deliver end-to-end insights and dedicated services for UPM businesses and functions, and are focused on continuously improving process efficiency, quality and compliance.
Greetings from your future manager
“Working in sourcing environment will offer you wide view to UPM businesses and to external markets. You can practice your Sourcing competences and develop new ways of working and the way we use knowledge and technology every day.” Jukka-Pekka Hämäläinen
What you’ll do
- Lead the centre of expertise team, set the direction for global end-to-end process design, working directly with Sourcing, Finance and other business teams to advance the target operating model and deliver process transformation
- Identify, define and implement the end-to-end process and technology roadmaps to deliver targeted business benefits and ease of process use for the end-users
- Together with operational and business teams lead process transformation, identify prioritize and deploy initiatives to develop process efficiency
- Provide in-depth process expertise and business support for Source to Pay process management, development projects and successful implementation
- Drive adoption of global process standards, gain buy-in from key stakeholders, and ensure that processes and systems are aligned with policies & rules
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics or, Finance, or in a relevant field of studies
- You have minimum 7 years’ experience of Procurement transformation, Source to Pay process development in a complex multinational organization, and executing process transformation initiatives
- Previous experience with development program and project management is required from candidate
- You have proven leadership competences and capability to lead transformation and process center of excellence, strong ability to work cross organizational boundaries and involve people in development through collaborative leadership style
- You have solid knowledge of sourcing & procurement, formal operational excellence and continuous improvement skills (e.g. LEAN Six Sigma) required
- You have in-depth understanding of SAP ERP system capabilities, experience with SAP Ariba and other STP solutions and associated change management practices
- You are a proactive person with result-oriented way of working
- You are fluent in English, and you have very good communication skills
- You are able to travel frequently
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The location of the position is in Helsinki or in Tampere, Finland.
For further information, please contact Mr. Jukka-Pekka Hämäläinen, Director, Sourcing Operations, tel. +358406530185.
Please apply via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter latest 28.11.2019.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358204146600.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.