Director / Senior Manager, CRM Solutions
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are looking for a Director / Senior Manager, CRM Solutions to lead the development of digital solutions in Sales and Customer Service in UPM Communication and Specialty Papers. This position will be either in Helsinki, Finland or Augsburg, Germany.
UPM Communication Papers is the world's leading producer of graphic papers, offering an extensive product range for advertising and publishing as well as home and office uses. The high performing papers and service concepts of UPM add value to our customers' businesses, while actively fulfilling demanding environmental and social responsibility criteria. With headquarters in Germany, UPM Communication Papers employs approximately 7,900 people. To learn more about UPM Communication Papers visit: www.upmpaper.com
Greetings from your future manager
“Are you passionate about digitalization and at your best in the borderline between business and IT? This position offers a great opportunity to lead the digital transformation of our customer interface and bring your expertise, skills and creativity into daily work. We are a motivated and dedicated team of process and solution experts committed to create value for the businesses. Join us and be part of the team, you can make a difference!” – Linda von Schantz, VP Business Processes and Solutions.
What you will do
You will be responsible for developing and implementing digital services relevant for our customers and internal teams contributing to additional efficiency and quality to our customer interaction. You will work in close collaboration with business stakeholders, IT professionals and key operational teams, notably in Sales and Customer Service.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead the project to renew the Customer Online extranet solution, roll-out it out globally and establish a solid post-project support model
- Review current ways of working, look for new options both internally and externally and develop an actionable CRM vision and roadmap for the future
- Contribute actively to the digital transformation of the customer interface and lead the change in together with key stakeholders
- Lead the continuous development of the Deal Manager and Customer Online solutions as well as EDI system integrations to customers
- Secure stable run of the solutions together with internal and external teams
- Lead a team of experts and contribute to various projects and initiatives within in the Business Processes and Solutions organisation
- Engage on a daily basis with teams and leaders in UPM Communication and Specialty Papers as well as other business areas and functions in UPM
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or another relevant field
- You have minimum 7 years of work experience in business or process development in a multinational organization
- You have proven capability to lead transformation cross organisational boundaries and levels and involve people through a collaborative leadership style
- You have a strong project management background and a good track record of leading agile projects and virtual teams
- You have deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and experience from preferably several implementation projects
- You have a strategic mindset and a result-oriented way of working
- You are a team player who can address change in an optimistic and motivating way
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are an asset
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For further information, please contact Linda von Schantz, VP, Business Processes and Solutions, tel: +358445994989, Dec 4th 13-15 EET or Dec 9th 10-12 EET.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter latest 13.12.2019.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at email@example.com or +358204146600.
For UPM positions located in Finland, a security background check may be performed for those selected in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.