Director, Project Controlling
ANDRITZ Oy is looking for a Director, Project Controlling .
The main tasks of the Director, Project Controlling are as follows:
- Contract, variation and claim management of customer projects.
- Financial and cost controlling cost forecasting and reporting of projects with proactive approach. Focus on detecting of early signals of potential risks.
- Cash management and controlling of receivables.
- Coordination of sub-projects in large multi-divisional projects.
- Financial management and controlling of onshore company in project destination country this includes also for example potential tax exemption procedures.
- Co-operation with Project Finance, HR and Legal regarding e.g. credit and currency risk, work permits and contract interpretations including both customer contract as well as subcontracts.
- Managing and coordinating of project insurances.
- Other tasks of commercial project management.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Master of Science (Economics or Technology).
- Experience in contract management, commercial and/or controlling tasks.
- Experience in project business is an advantage.
- Proactive and analytical approach.
- Good co-operation and communication skills.
- Readiness to work abroad.
- Good English skills, Finnish and other languages are an advantage.
The location of this position will be initially any of the ANDRITZ Pulp & Paper location worldwide with re-location to South-America in spring 2021 for 1-2 year project assignment.
For more information please contact Director of Operations, Mr. Esa Kivimäki, p. +358 40 860 5463.
Please fill in your application with resume in English by 24st of May 2020.