Rautpohja production unit located in Jyväskylä produces main assemblies and rolls for new board and paper lines, rebuilds, as well as single products. Our in-house organization consists of 250 blue collars and 50 white collars. In addition, we rely on external workforce services depending on our current needs.
As the Director of Production, you will lead Valmet Rautpohja Production unit according to Board and Paper Mills business unit targets - financial, operational, quality and safety - based on Valmet values.
Continuous improvement, process development and overall productivity development are integral parts of your main responsibilities.
You will be working as a member of the Delivery Operations Management team and reporting to Head of the Delivery Operations.
• More than 5 years’ of operational management experience in machining and assembly industry in an international company
• Deep and clear understanding of production control, including the usage of ERP
• Knowledge of Lean and Visual Management principles
• Capability to improve productivity and run different types of improvement projects
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
• Good communication and interaction skills
• B.Sc or M.Sc degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
• Capability to work in a matrix organization in an international environment.
Valmet offers a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.
For further information, please contact Kari Ranta, Head of Delivery Operations, +358 40 838 6945, firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably on Dec 2 between 16:00-17:30 or Dec 3, between 8:00-9:30.
Please apply by Dec 13, 2021 complete with your CV.
Valmet Finland is a smokefree workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers