Your job is to lead the development of Dooap, our mobile-first, cloud-native accounts payable solution. We will break through internationally with Dooap, a product that is head and shoulders above our competitors when it comes to usability. But to go where we need to go, we need a leader to define the path.
As Director of Product Development at Dooap, you'll define and drive the future of our product and inspire our team to push the boundaries of what's possible. You’ll create a clear vision of the future of our product and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
1. World class SaaS product development expertise. We are looking for a true SaaS software business professional with sound R&D experience. You have a highly analytical approach to new product development with insight and a hands-on approach to test automation, CI and continuous deployment. You will take our project execution capabilities and product development processes to the next level.
2. Experience in international software business. Dooap is a scalable, cloud-based product tailored to meet the global market needs. And we plan to expand further internationally. This is where you come in to make it happen together with our team.
3. Technology and people leadership. This job has many sides – it’s about technology and the people who make everything happen. We are looking for a respected and experienced leader who is ready to lead the way, in terms of both people and technology.
What you’ll bring
The ideal candidate has:
Years of experience in leading a software development team in an international technology company
Insight and knowledge of cloud technologies (especially Azure) and practical experience in native cloud software products and test automation frameworks
Strong expertise in latest product development methodologies for mobile and web applications
Customer oriented mindset and excellent customer management skills
Skills to communicate well with both business and technical stakeholders and the ability to manage their expectations
Strong experience in software product management and information security
You will be working with amazing and open-hearted colleagues who are top industry professionals. We work closely together, listen to each other and dare to challenge the norms. In order to fit into the team and organization, you show enthusiasm and drive towards your responsibilities. You think strategically, but at the same time have a hands-on approach to what you do. Good sense of humor is part of our everyday.
5 good reasons to join us
1. You will be a key person in developing a killer cloud-based software for international markets
2. Solid base – we are no longer just a startup. Dooap is part of Efima, one of the best places to work in Finland, with its support and resources. Our product is already on the market.
3. Become part of our international success story. Efima is a growth company with a successful 10-year history. Dooap is Efima’s first software product and we are going to make it big with it.
4. AI & automation – be part of the future as we see it.
5. Position with real impact in a great company. We are a growth company that has kept its low level of hierarchy and a strong feeling of togetherness. The position is a permanent employment, and you will be working at one our offices either in Tampere or Helsinki. The position however requires regular presence in our Tampere office, close to the team. At Efima, you can confidently be who you really are.
Challenge yourself and send us your application, resume and salary request by 31st January 2019. For more information about the position, please contact Efima’s CEO Tero Salminen by email at email@example.com or by phone at +358-40-7675311, best available on Mondays 14th & 21st January at 3pm-4pm and Tuesday 29th January at 4pm-5pm.
Efima supports and improves large and mid-sized organizations' business with ERP, financial management and business insight solutions, outsourcing services, and consulting. We strive to provide the best service within our industry and be an exceptional workplace for our experts.
The world economy was taking a beating from the financial crisis in the winter of 2009 when the four founding members of Efima started on the path toward their dream of a different kind of financial management service company. Sights were set high, because the team combined Finland's strongest financial management and systems expertise. The goal was customer service growing from passion and quality. The company should also be a good employer, and developed together with the employees. Efima is a quickly growing service provider. Yet, we learn new things every day. The ultimate goal is to become a company appreciated by clients and other stakeholders alike, while being a desirable, developing workplace for personnel.
Dooap is a mobile-first, cloud-native accounts payable solution built specifically for Microsoft Dynamics. It is built from the ground up on Microsoft’s Azure cloud. Automating Accounts Payable with Dooap results in greater efficiency and mobility, fewer errors, and lower purchase-to-payment processing costs. 100% of users say it has the easiest user interface they’ve seen.
Dooap integrates seamlessly with Microsoft D365FO or AX 2012. Its modern technology stack (Azure, .NET Core, Xamarin) and agile development methods ensure the best user experience with the functionalities our customers need.
Listen to a customer story: https://youtu.be/SgYfW8CfRUE
Watch a demo: https://youtu.be/ANe3ITxv4fw