DIRECTOR OF GROUP ACCOUNTING
We are now looking for a Director of Group Accounting to manage and further develop the overall accounting function within the Anora Group. We can offer you a challenging and highly rewarding opportunity in an international company with well-known international brands.
Become our new
Director of Group Accounting
Are you an experienced accounting and financial professional looking for new opportunities in your career? Are you an expert in IFRS who loves to work with numbers and can inspire a small team to reach great results together in an international and changing environment?
In this role, you will ensure that Anora's external financial reporting is handled in line with legal requirements, as well as external and internal accounting policies. As a part of this position, you will be responsible that the delivery serves the needs of the business as well as Anora's Business Controlling function.
In the role as Director of Group Accounting, you are responsible for:
- Leading and developing Anora's Group accounting function, continuously ensuring that the organization, the people and their skills are fit for Anora's evolving needs
- Owning and continuously developing the Group's accounting policies, processes and practices; as well as related systems and tools in collaboration with IT, ensuring effective implementation throughout the organization
- Owning and continuously developing the financial reporting process for the Group in close collaboration with other stakeholders
- Effective and efficient dialogue with Group auditors and organization of audit work, at the group and the local levels & own transfer pricing policy for Anora
- Contribute to the overall development of the finance function as part of the CFO Office and by leading integration and efficiency improvement programs, including beyond own area of responsibility
This is a permanent and full-time position and is based in Anora Headquarters in Ruoholahti, Helsinki. Some business travel is expected in the role.
What do we expect from you?
- Master in Finance or similar degree
- Several years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Strong skills in IFRS, SAP, Excel and group consolidation systems
- You communicate fluently in English and in Finnish, other languages are considered an asset.
- You work according to our values:
- Energy to Inspire: Pro-active communicator with strong written and verbal skills enabling effective communication with all levels of internal and external stakeholders; seeking information and building networks to influence formally and informally. Convincing, team management and selection skills, team player.
- Empowering to win: Results orientation, ability to drive innovation, creative and resilient.
- Courage to explore: Strategic planning, entrepreneurial thinking, goal-orientation. Takes measured risks in uncertain situations. Steps up in high pressure situations and makes tough decisions in the best interest of the long-term
Why apply to us?
You will have the opportunity to work in a strategic finance role within Anora with access to central decision making in the group. We can offer you an international and diverse working environment where you will actively affect the development of the group accounting function. We can offer great career development in a stock listed company with internationally well-known brands. Anora works actively towards becoming the best in class in sustainability in our industry.
How did it sound? Could you be the Director of Group Accounting we are looking for?
In this recruitment we are collaborating with Mercuri Urval. Please send your CV and cover letter in English through www.mercuriurval.com ref.no. FI-17926 no later than December 3rd. For additional information please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Peter Aspenholt via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 40 75 67 316
For further information about Anora please visit: www.anora.com