Director, Investment Management
Metsä Group Others
Metsä Group is looking for a
DIRECTOR, INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
to join our Group Technology organisation.
What to expect in Metsä?
Director works in close cooperation with the following business areas of Metsä Group: Metsä Board, Metsä Fibre, Metsä Tissue and Metsä Wood. Director reports to SVP, Technology. The position is located at Metsä Group Head Office in Espoo, Finland.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing investment process and policies at Metsä Group
- Supporting investment activities of Metsä Group business areas
- Creating transparent investment pre- and post-calculation practices
- Agreed project steering responsibilities
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant university degree with minimum 5 – 10 years of experience in investments or investment management.
- Proven technical background and understanding of financial calculations
- Strong execution power and interest to improve investment practices in coordination with Metsä Group business areas
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
You will need to be an excellent communicator with good presentation and team working skills. You are able to lead and coordinate other people’s work. You lead by example and create a positive and open-minded attitude around you. An innovative approach combined with the ability to implement actions is needed to succeed in this role.
If you believe in renewal, and want to contribute to responsible profitability, you are coming to the right place. Everyone of us contributes to the success of Metsä!
Can you imagine yourself having a career at Metsä? Find out!
For further information please contact Arto Lampinen SVP, Technology, +358 40 834 9350, (arto.lampinen(at)metsagroup.com).
Apply for the job!
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV (and also tell us your salary request). The search is open until 28.2.2020. We wish you luck!