Hey you engineer, do you want to join us and build our growth in design business? We are a strong player in electronics manufacturing services, and now we are expanding and strengthening our design offering to our customers. We are looking for a strong leader to make it happen.
As a Director, Design you are responsible for:
- building Enics design and test business capabilities to enable Enics transformation to full life-cycle service provider
- developing and running the design business growth according to company’s long-term plan
- Enics’ design business net sales and P&L
- building and retaining a high-performing team of design engineers to ensure the growth
- global network of Enics design and tester development sites
- actively participating in structural growth activities (M&A)
- design program management, delivery, and capability growth
- financials of design sites, capacity planning, resource utilization and organization development programs
What do you need to succeed?
- M. Sc. in electrical engineering
- Design and test business management and/or R&D experience
- Strong and proven experience in creating strategy for new business area and executing strategy into tangible actions fast
- Experience in establishing new business
- Experience in operational management of design teams and in leading R&D teams in development, electronics, mechanics, and system design
- Proven experience in partnership development
- Good negotiation skills
To be successful in this role, you should also have desire to continuously improve and develop, an ability to organize, prioritize, focus, and execute under pressure. You should have proactive and innovative approach to work as an out-of-the box thinker. In this role you will be running a team of design engineers, hence you should have strong people and leadership skills.
Why should you join us?
We see design business as one of the key pillars of the company’s future. In this position you can have true impact on your own role and in the company’s growth. You have the opportunity to create new business and build your own global network. You will work closely together with the company’s management, services and business functions, operations, customers, and partners. We offer you challenges and learning opportunities in high-tech environment.
Interested to join? Please fill in our application form including your salary request. Please apply latest by 31th January 2021. Please note that we will contact interesting candidates as soon as possible and therefore we advise you to apply as soon as possible. The job is preferably located in Vantaa, Finland.
In case of any questions, please contact Chief People and Culture Office, Susanna Kohisevankoski, mob. +358 40 701 5375, Susanna.Kohisevankoski@enics.com.