Director, Corporate Communications and Brand
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 25.5.2019
We are looking for:
We are now looking for an experienced and results-oriented Director, Corporate Communications and Brand to join our team in Vantaa, Finland.
As a Director, Corporate Communications and Brand, you are responsible for Vaisala’s external image and reputation development, successful Vaisala Group Communications strategy implementation and strategy-related Communications and Brand services. In addition, you will ensure that Vaisala Corporate Communications and the Communications in Business areas comply with Vaisala Disclosure Policy and Media Policy in all external and internal operations. You will serve as a chair of the Corporate Communications Steering Group.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
Your key responsibilities include:
• Developing Vaisala’s communication capacity, processes and services in matrix organisation
• Vaisala-wide strategy communications and development.
• Communications of Vaisala-wide change projects in a global environment, for example organizational changes, M&A communications and support to Group and Business Areas
• Leading and developing global crisis communications and tools, including Media Desk, together with Communications Managers in Business Areas
• Leading, developing and execution of internal communications, including CEO’s quarterly all-personnel infos, internal channels and tools.
• Leading and developing Vaisala media relations and tools
• Producing and developing various high-quality content to various channels such as key messages, content to Annual Report, Vaisala company presentations, press releases, Vaisala.com corporate site, blogs and social media content
• Leading and developing Vaisala public image, reputation and a coherent image including Vaisala partners and suppliers.
• Brand management across all the channels and materials
For this role, we are looking for an innovative and motivated professional who can independently lead and drive different change management programs and challenge the status quo. You are a self-starter, with ability to multi-task, follow-through, think critically, and apply strategic thinking as well as analytical problem solving. In addition, you are decisive, work with a sense of urgency, and results-orientation with the ability to balance other business considerations. You have outstanding presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in English in addition to the ability to develop trust and engage, mobilize and influence others. Pro-active, fun and approachable attitude towards colleagues with ability to grow strong relationships helps you succeed in the role.
In addition, you have following background and qualifications:
• Master of Communications or other equivalent educational background
• Strong experience of working in Communications in a stock-listed company
• Management experience across several functional areas or businesses
• Mastery of media relations, crisis communications and internal communications
• Deep knowledge of theory and practice across corporate communications
We offer you a position in a truly global company with the mission of providing observations for a better world. Our solutions contribute to societies and people’s lives in over 150 countries. We engage in activities that are designed to help ensure the long-term viability of the planet: our solutions save lives and help our customers manage their resources, energy, waste, chemicals and product yield more efficiently. We have been acknowledged for having an excellent brand reputation among private investors for several years in a row in Finland.
Interested? Submit your application by June 9, 2019.
Curious and want to know more? Contact Mari Heusala, EVP, Human Resources at +358 40 593 5951