Digitalization Manager (eCatalogues) to Konecranes Academic Work
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.10.2019
Konecranes is looking for a Digitalization Manager to manage and improve the eCatalogue solution for Konecranes Ports spare parts unit. This is a new role and therefore a great opportunity to take lots of responsibility within versatile duties. If you have previously worked in global business environment, have some experience of documentation and eCatalogue creation tools, you might be the person we are looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Digitalization Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the eCommerce solution project to take Konecranes spare part sales to a new level. Your responsibilities include finding the most sustainable and cost-efficient creation tools and harmonizing existing tools to serve the businessess' needs. With the target to achieve best-in-class eCatalogues, you will ensure the suitability of selected solutions with eCommerce development. You will also manage the planning and implementation processes globally in different locations. You will be a part of the Global Port Parts team working towards a functional and sustainable eCatalogue system.
You are offered
* A chance to work in a global environment
* A new role with responsibility and possibility to grow and develop
* Finding the right tools to serve eCatalogues and harmonizing existing tools
* Finding sustainable and cost-efficient solutions to serve the needs of clients
* Globally implementing eCatalogue tools
* Training and coaching both local and global units to implement new tools
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant academic background (i.e. Technical / IT)
* Previous experience with documentation or eCatalogue creation tools
* Some previous work experience in a global business environment
* Good communication and team work skills
* Willingness to travel and spend periods of time abroad
* Fluent spoken and written English skills
Finnish and German language skills are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Pragmatic and process driven
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Koneenkatu 8, Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Regardless of your lifting needs,Konecranesis committed to providing you with lifting equipment and services that increase the value and effectiveness of your business.