Digital sales lead for Accenture Financial Services
- Minimum 5 years of business development and sales experience in the Financial services and/or Insurance sector with hands-on experience from the Insurance –field.
- Minimum 5 years of digital experience covering one or more of: digital commerce, digital strategy, digital marketing, content services, mobile applications, digital analytics, Internet of Things use cases
- Consulting services experience or experience of selling in a consultative environment
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree
In order to work successfully in this role, you also need to have good communication skills both in English and in Finnish. Other Nordic languages are considered as an asset. You also need a good ability to listen and negotiate as well as to work under pressure. You are expected to travel in the Nordic countries.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
You feel inspired? Would you like to be one of us?
If you say yes, please send us your cv and application through our career site latest 29.4.2018.
If you wish to discuss with us before submitting your application, please contact us:
- on recruitment process related questions email@example.com
- questions about the work itself, please call our Accenture Nordic Digital Lead Kari Kaario, tel. +358 50 375 2671. Best reachable on 23.4 and 25.4 between 17-18 EET.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1121249
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki