Digital Product Owner, Visit Finland
Business Finland Oy
We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Product Owner to reinforce our Visit Finland’s business development team. This is a temporary position until the end of 2023 with aim to support Finnish economy to recover from the coronavirus pandemic. The position is based in Helsinki.
As a Digital Product Owner, you carry the responsibility to develop and launch, in collaboration with our business development team, digital platforms and services. You use your insight and experience to come up with the best, both practical and innovative solutions to support tourism industry with digital development. You combine long-term needs of different stakeholders and the strategic priorities of Business Finland into sensible and smart development initiatives. You are passionate about Finland’s digital future, travel industry and user driven service design.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
Main responsibilities in the position
- You are responsible of the service design of Visit Finland’s Data services (e.g. DataHub, Sustainable Travel Finland platform)
- You build and maintain relevant roadmap with product experts and collaborate actively with different stakeholders
- You manage and prioritize the backlog
- You have an active role in digital development projects, e.g. in renewal of VisitFinland.com
- You enhance possible integration between Visit Finland’s digital platforms and external services
To succeed in this job, this is needed:
- Minimun four years of experience in a relevant position, e.g. digital product owner, manager or similar
- Experience in managing & prioritizing backlog
- Experience in working with external vendors
- Ability to lead development projects, prioritize and make smart & timely decisions
- Ability to steer and evaluate UX design
- User driven mindset in service design
- Fluent Finnish and English languages
- Relevant education
- We value largely experience within travel industry and especially with travel tech solutions and advanced technology development
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
With Visit Finland, you participate in helping Finnish travel and tourism companies grow their international business and strengthen their competitiveness. This position offers interesting opportunities to increase understanding about the potential and challenges of the Finnish travel industry.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, you may well be the person we are looking for. Please send your CV and application in English by 1 August 2021. For more information on the position, please contact Kati Paasi, Director, Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This recruitment belongs to the Sustainable Growth Program for Finland, which is funded by the EU's Recovery and Resilience Facility, and is aimed to support the rebuilding of travel industry after Covid-19 pandemic.
As part of the recruitment process, we will be carrying out a security clearance check on a successful candidate with his/her consent (Turvallisuusselvityslaki 726/2014). For more information on security clearance procedure and individual’s rights, please visit http://www.supo.fi
Please note that in Business Finland we must operate in a responsible and fair manner. Secondary employment or some other commitments might jeopardize the impartiality of our operations and hence form an obstacle for employment at Business Finland. Further information: Guidelines on Affiliations