Digital Media Manager
Wipak Group develops and manufactures sophisticated packaging solutions for food products, as well as for medical instruments and devices. As part of family-owned Finnish Wihuri Group, Wipak is a leading supplier of multilayer films – especially high barrier films. In 10 production sites in Europe & Asia and an extensive worldwide sales network our international team of about 1800 employees ensures that our products provide significant added value to our customers.
Are you an organised, creative, self-started and not afraid to speak up? - You love producing content? – You are a digital media enthusiast looking to work internationally?
As our next
DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
- Have overall responsibility for Wipak Group’s internal and external digital media channels
- Develop and maintain our company websites, Extranets, Intranet, Linkedin profile and other future digital media accounts
- Develop a channel strategy for each channel including campaigns and their timing, Lead follow-up, curating content from within Wipak Group, SEO
- Maintain and create content, post pictures, manage translations and ensure our customers’ needs are being realized in digital media channels
- Write content for news items, articles, brochures, presentations, press releases and e-learning courses (in English)
- Support our internal sales and marketing communication: publish internal/external newsletters, create presentations
- Develop annual social media communication plans and manage execution of marketing activities across a broad range of channels
- Report to the Group Head of Strategic Marketing
- You have a Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or digital media, alternatively profound professional experience in relevant fields
- You have gained min. 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing in a similar position
- You have hands-on experience of web content management, SEO and digital analysis tools and KPIs
- You are on top of digital marketing trends and tools, and know how to utilize them to optimize, target and maximize marketing impact
- You have skills and experience in using marketing software such as Indesign/Photoshop/PowerPoint or other programs for creation of professional marketing material
- You are looking forward to working in an international, diverse environment with an excellent command of spoken and written English to a level that allows you to design the Wipak story online
- Other languages are a plus, especially Finnish, German, French
You have excellent project management skills and attention to details. You are familiar with managing several projects with diverse key stakeholders simultaneously, and can also lead virtual and cross-functional teams. A learning attitude, agility and willingness to go the extra mile characterize you, and you have outstanding social skills and a good sense of humor!
Preferred locations: Walsrode or Nastola with other Wipak locations considered for an outstanding candidate.
For further information please contact Head of Strategic Marketing, Hery Henry, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application and CV with references in English together with expected salary range to email@example.com by April 8th, 2019 the latest.