MagiCAD Group is one of Europe’s leading software providers with 40 years of experience developing high-end solutions for the Building Services industry. We are continuously strengthening our operations in the UK as well as globally and are currently seeking a highly motivated, results-orientated digital marketeer to join our growing UK team as well as to support our global marketing activities. The position is full time with an option to be based at our centrally located office in Manchester or at one of our Finnish office locations in Espoo or Turku.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will deliver creative and digital expressions of our MagiCAD portfolio of software products and services across all digital platforms. You will support the delivery of a unique brand identity and marketing messages to increase awareness, promote our high-end solutions and support customer acquisition and retention.
You will work alone, collaboratively within the team and across business stakeholders to deliver campaigns and reach goals, ensuring brand consistency across all internal and external channels supporting the marketing strategy. As the successful candidate you will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will also be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities:
This will be a dual role covering both the local UK marketing and also Global marketing tasks. The successful candidate will meet and perform the following criteria:
UK & Ireland Local Marketing
- Understand current and target audiences to identify opportunities to develop and produce content, messaging and campaigns that demonstrate our core values and drive sales in the market
- Enhance visibility and awareness of our brand in the digital space, grow online audiences and engagement, and drive website traffic and conversions to achieve goals and support ambitious business growth
- Setup and monitor local analytics and perform regular in-depth analysis of the data. Measure performance against KPI’s, benchmarks and objectives. Convert outcomes into actionable business insights and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Produce compelling and high-quality written content for blogs, case studies, website content, brochure text descriptions, etc
- Provide insight into the creation of video material for publishing online
- Source, plan and organise local commercial events such as tradeshows and conferences
- Collaborate and work closely with the local sales / technical teams and communicate actions
- Design, maintain and grow the company's presence on social media throughout different digital channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, online forums and industry publications
- Produce compelling and high-quality content for the website, global blogs and other digital media platforms
- Establish, develop and manage the SEO strategy to grow organic traffic on the company's website pages
- Measure and monitor performance against KPI’s, benchmarks and objectives. Convert outcomes into actionable business insights
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to support the creation and delivery of other required marketing tasks
Requirements & Skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, or a very similarly related field with outstanding results
- 5+ years of professional digital marketing experience, with more being an advantage
- Native English speaker or native-level mandatory, with strong written and excellent verbal communication skills, to effectively communicate digitally with the customer base as well as to internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with the capacity to manage and work across multiple long-term projects alongside daily tasks
- Able to work well under pressure, prioritise tasks, and deliver to strict deadlines
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment but ensuring attention to detail at all times
- Team orientated, with the ability to work independently, flexibly and at times under minimal supervision
- Positive, enthusiastic and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude with excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of HubSpot
- Solid understanding of using Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager beneficial
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud applications beneficial
- Standard working week (Monday to Friday)
- 25 days of annual leave plus UK public holidays
- Annual Company Bonus Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Group Life insurance
- Income Protection insurance
- Workplace pension
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Financially stable company
- Exciting and international with a strong global presence
- Comprehensive on-boarding programme
- Modern and brand-new working environment centrally located
- Sit / stand desks, dual or large monitors, ergonomic chairs, etc.
- Birthday gifts and years of service rewards
- Group-wide company events and parties in both the UK and Finland
- Local team building sports activities and events
- Over 175 colleagues speaking over 20 languages
- Part of the stock listed Glodon Group of companies (9,000+ employees)
Further information and applications:
For further information about this open position, please contact our MagiCAD Group Ltd Managing Director, Gavin Doherty by:
Telephone: +44 (0)7500 833263 (mobile)
Please send your CV and application cover letter containing salary requirements via our online recruitment portal.
In addition, if you are a user of the LinkedIn online social platform then we would appreciate a link to your own profile page. The application period will be open until the end of February 2022. We will be in contact with applicants in February and the position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.