DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Kingspan is now seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to be responsible for marketing campaigns, content creation and supporting the marketing activities in Nordics.
Kingspan is a global leader in high-performance insulation and building envelope solutions. Based in Ireland 1965, Kingspan has grown from local family business to global leader, operating in 70 countries with over 150 manufacturing sites and 15 000 employees.
We are now seeking a new talent to focus on marketing activities in Nordic markets. As the Digital Marketing Specialist at Kingspan you will plan, analyze and execute online marketing activities in digital and social media channels that are in line with Kingspan’s marketing strategy and guidelines. You will be part of our international team in Nordics market area and work both independently in collaboration with others. You will report directly to Marketing Director in Europe. The position is full-time and located either in our offices in Helsinki, Parainen, Tampere or Kankaanpää. Working remotely from home office would also be possible.
- Create, implement and track website content, social media and digital marketing campaigns (e.g. product campaigns, content creation, conversion rate optimization, SEO, SEM)
- Drive the traffic to digital channels and grow the results in lead generation
- Monitor the effectiveness and results in different channels
- Cooperate with external stakeholders e.g. agencies, media and translators
- Participate in marketing development projects
- Support colleagues in generic marketing activities and in internal communication
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications or related
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing; planning, implementing and analyzing digital campaigns and communications, preferably in international B2B field.
- Hands-on experience with modern digital marketing tools and practices
- Good analytical skills and solid knowledge of web analytics tools
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work efficiently with good organizational skills. Experience in planning and coordinating projects independently.
- Open and positive attitude towards your work and colleagues with flexible and proactive mindset.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Finnish with the ability to create engaging content. Swedish is considered as an advantage, as well as experience from internal communication.
We offer a meaningful job in a global business and opportunities to develop yourself as a part of our growing company. Looking to the future, our three biggest commitments are: 1. Driving Innovation, 2. Being Planet Passionate and 3. Investing in our People & Communities.
Please submit your application with CV and salary expectations via www.mercuriurval.fi (ref. FI-15416). We are proceeding in recruitment already during the application period, so please be quick. The last date for application is on March the 8th 2021.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1426855
- Tehtäväalue: Asennus ja huolto, Kiinteistöpalvelu ja puhtaanapito, Lääketeollisuus ja farmasia, Markkinointi ja media, Viestintä, Sosiaaliala ja terveydenhuolto, Hyvinvointi, Rakennusala
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 8.3.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa, Itä-Uusimaa, Suomi