Digital Marketing Specialist / Wines, fixed termAnora
Digital Marketing Specialist, fixed term
Anora is a leading wine and spirits brand house in the Nordic region and a global industry forerunner in sustainability. We have the coolest iconic brands and want to support the development of a modern, responsible Nordic drinking culture. At Anora we believe life is to be enjoyed, but not at the cost of our planet. Our offices are located in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Germany, and France.
Digital Marketing Specialist for wines
We are looking for a data-driven and creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Sales and Marketing team in Anora Finland. You could be a student in your final year of studying and want to get to know the industry, digital marketing in practice and want a job for the semester. You can start as soon as possible and work until the end of year 2022. From next year onwards, there could be part-time opportunities.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist your focus is on planning and creating content for Viinimaa channels, paid and owned. You will be responsible of social media channels as well as supporting digital marketing activities and content creation.
- Responsible of social media management and development
- Community management in social channels
- Contributing on creating visual concepts and content for digital marketing channels (websites, social media, email) to support our business targets
- Updating and optimizing content articles and landing pages to produce Google friendly content
- Support Content Manager and Digital Marketing Manager in managing marketing strategy and performance
- Assisting on events and PR activities
- Analyzing data and performance of marketing activities to gain learnings and better business results
- You are studying Marketing or equivalent, or have recently graduated
- You might have 1-2 Years of experience in digital marketing and content creation and some experience in social media management
- Fluency of Finnish and English as the content and working in the team requires proficiency of both
- Marketing project management is familiar to you, and you have some knowledge of digital marketing and advertising as well as brand management skills
Additionally, you have good skills in
- Visual and copywriting
- Marketing automation and social media community management
- It is a bonus if you have experience in using digital marketing tools such as Contentful, Meta Business Suite, Google Analytics and Canva
You are a good problem-solver with an innovative mindset, a data-driven approach and you look for solutions in everything you do. This is an opportunity to work in enhancing the Nordic drinking culture together with a bunch of passionate professionals and a fun crowd. You will work with excellent brands, future trends and exciting development projects that guarantee opportunities to learn and grow internationally.
Join the team! Submit your application and CV by 27th July 2022. For more information, contact the hiring manager Taru Nousiainen (@anora.com).
Anora is a leading wine and spirits brand house in the Nordic region and a global industry forerunner in sustainability. We have a broad portfolio of iconic brands, including Koskenkorva, Linie, Larsen, Skagerrak, Chill Out, Ruby Zin, Wongraven, O.P. Anderson and Falling Feather. Our key brands are exported to over 30 markets globally.
Together with our partners we bring the world of drinks to the Nordics. Our strong partner portfolio includes noted wines, such as Laroche, Penfolds, Louis Roederer and Fumees Blanches, as well as well-known spirits brands, like Jack Daniels, Fireball, Fernet Branca, Jose Cuervo, and Underberg.
Our business operations also include world-class industrial operations in distillation, bottling and logistic services as well as the production of technical ethanol products, neutral potable ethanol, feed components and barley starch.