Digital Marketing Specialist, SaaS (Madrid, Dallas, Helsinki)
CalcuQuote, now part of Elisa, is a Dallas-based software startup, with team members and customers across the world. We serve customers in the Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry, who help make pretty much any electronic item you can think of. We revolutionize the supply chain process and help bring products to market faster. We are continuously growing and scaling our core product, but also working on a lot of exciting new things to move the industry forward.
As a tech startup, we work hard (and smart), and we have fun doing it. We’re very goal oriented, and we help each other exceed expectations.
We are now seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us spread the work of our excellent products globally.
Our team is international and is located in Elisa offices in US (Dallas) and Europe (Spain, Finland, Estonia...) and you can choose your home base freely. We have also a very flexible working culture so you can work from home and decide your working hours.
- Increase global market awareness
- Optimize and create content
- Generate new leads
- Establish industry expertise
- Manage Hubspot (landing pages, workflows, sequences, emails)
- Manage Hubspot marketing and sales qualified leads
- Manage Wordpress website and update as needed
- Manage Twitter & LinkedIn profiles
- Manage all branded outbound communications
- Create print and web marketing collateral
- Organize online and in-person events, including trade shows, webinars and CalcuQuote’s own conference, accelerateEMS
- Design slides/product pitch decks
- Organize ad campaigns (SEM, LinkedIn, Industry)
- Draft press releases and blogs
- Prepare campaigns for new features and product releases
- Classify incoming contacts
- Support all marketing needs and initiatives for the organization
The perfect candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree - highly preferred
- 1 to 2 years of business experience in a creative environment
- Prior experience in software or startups - a plus
- Knowledge of SEM
- Graphic design experience - a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Technical savviness, including experience with data tracking and marketing automation tools (HubSpot)
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and enhance processes and best practices
To succeed as a Digital Marketing Specialist at CalcuQuote, you are:
- Self-motivated and driven
- Forward-thinking and have a creative mindset
- Great with collaborating and working in a team setting
- Excited by growth and working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Able to uphold a high level of integrity and work ethics
We offer you:
A competitive salary level depending on skills and experience. You get direct support from management that has delivered exceptional results in this line of business. Your team is super friendly with low hierarchy. Team is driven to be the best in the market. Elisa provides a good professional growth path: You can go as far as your effort, skills and results take you.
Interested? Apply now via the link! Please attach your application letter with salary request and tell us your story, why this is your calling and what you bring with you!