Customer Experience (CX) is one of the fastest growing business areas in TietoEVRY dedicated to supporting companies in all aspects of their development of digital customer experience journeys. We believe great customer experience is the key differentiator for our customers to beat global competition and create sustainable business value. To make this happen, we put clients and their customers at the center of everything we do. We are Agile, leading by example and helping our customers to develop their customer experience in a holistic way.
We are now looking for Digital Marketing Optimization consultant
to join us to a team of highly specialized professional, in the domain of digital marketing & sales. Our customers expect us to help them develop their digital marketing strategy, design and implementation followed by continues services such as planning and building their marketing campaigns and programs, optimize their website, and get full advantage of other digital channels such as their ecommerce or marketing automation platforms.
Main tasks for Digital Marketing Optimization consultant include
· Act as trusted team member and consultant in our customer projects
· Grow customers online business with improving user experience and building digital solutions on their digital environments by conversion optimization and personalization
· Be able to work in agile manner on digitalization projects such as site renewals
To succeed in this role you have
· Positive attitude to serve and find suitable solutions to customers
· Ability form dashboards and measure key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Capability to implement and configurate web analytics platforms
· Admin level capability to optimize client’s website for Google
· Experience about tools e.g. Postman and GTM
· Expertise in Google Analytics plus some other tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
· Ideas and recommendations to create A/B or multivariate tests to improve user experience and conversion
· Willingness and flexibility to learn new things
· Holistic view of customer challenges and situations
· Hunger and ability to take over new tools and technologies if needed
· Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
We think you would enjoy working in our team if as a person you
· Are fun to work with
· Are always curios to learn more
· Enjoy working agile way with customers
· Stability and opportunities of a large company but the culture and agility of a smaller one
· Great co-workers
· Interesting projects with large and medium customers
· Excellent compensation and benefits
Your expertise will be rewarded by our attractive compensation model and benefits. In Customer Experience unit we support our people to grow on professionally and on personal level. We want our employees to be happy and have meaningful work combined with good work life balance.
Did we get you inspired? We believe that any role that we recruit will be formed finally when the right applicant is found. Therefore, please bravely describe your ambitions for this domain and elaborate what you learned from your previous experiences and how you see things happening in the future. We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you! Apply the latest by 29th of November.
For more information about the role, please contact team lead Hanna Jerkku, phone +358 40 728 5983