Digital Marketing Manager
We’re now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager based in our head office in Espoo.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible of digital marketing and development of our company’s digital presence in the Nordics. You will be part of our communications and marketing team and report to the Communication’s Vice President.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support all digital marketing activities at Gasum in close cooperation with business units and marketing managers and use data to drive continuous development in our marketing activities
- Develop Gasum.com website from content and technical point of view, set targets for website performance and take care of reporting
- Ensure and develop visibility on search engines (SEO)
- Manage Gasum social media channels, content calendar and reporting
- Develop activities related to marketing automation
- Work closely with our marketing managers, business units, IT and external partners
What we expect from you:
You are the Digital Marketing Manager we are looking for if you have extensive experience in digital marketing and you want to build a cleaner tomorrow together with us and our customers in the Nordics. You are a cooperative team player with lot of development ideas with hands-on approach. You can manage several projects at the same time and successfully manage cooperation with several external partners. You have strong writing and editorial skills as well visual eye. This role requires fluent written and spoken English and Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian are an advantage. Our internal company language is English.
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the energy sector
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply by 18.10.2020, enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Olga Väisänen, VP Communications between 14.00-15.30 on 7.10.2020 or between 13.00-14.30 on 13.10.2020 at +358 40 5540578.
Learn more about our company.