Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion to work in the heart of our Pharmaceuticals business and foster digital transformation? We are now looking for an ambitious and commercially driven
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
In this new role you are responsible for driving Bayer Pharmaceuticals business targets through customer centric sales & marketing projects in digital environment. You are working closely with various internal and external stakeholders and you are a key player driving multi-channel customer engagement and to answer customers' needs today and tomorrow. You have a hands-on attitude and you make great ideas a reality with excellent cross-functional collaboration skills. The position holder reports to the Head of Digital Transformation. The position is based in Espoo, Keilaniemi.
YOUR KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Bayer Pharma Digital Web Assets (patient & HCP webpages). Responsible for disease/brand related website visual, functional and content development together with the Digital Transformation Team members and Business Units / Functions.
- SEM/SEO & GA specialist.
- Leading assigned global & local digital projects.
- Responsible for BI Tool local development. Preparing data, analysis, reporting, dashboard creation, KPI tracking for the Pharma Business Units / Division.
- Develop email database management & consent collection and integration to web assets and other integrated systems.
- Support in development of marketing automation.
- Train & enable marketing and sales to utilize new digital tools in customer engagement.
- Provide expertise to the Business Units/Division about best practices on tools and content for external media.
- Adhere to Bayer Corporate Compliance, Pharma Code of Ethics and other relevant law, regulations and guidelines.
WHO YOU ARE
- B.Sc. or MSc. degree preferably in marketing & sales or digital business together with min. 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong experience in multi-channel marketing and sales.
- Strong experience in Marketing Automation, CMS, SEM/SEO and SoMe with an understanding of technologies and web analytics.
- Solid experience and drive to launch and develop new digital systems and platforms.
- Solid expertise in analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on all channels, identifying and tracking appropriate metrics to measure success.
- Think strategically about the content in digital marketing based on customer needs, research and insights. Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks involving many stakeholders and competing deadlines.
- Creative and imaginative problem-solver, flexible, excellent communication skills, organised and self-motivated.
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and professional English.
- Passion to work in pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. Prior experience is a plus.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please submit your application by Sunday August 30, 2020 at the latest via www.bayer.fi under "Meille töihin > Avoimet Työpaikat". Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you feel this unique role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you! For further information, please contact Mikko Heikkinen, Head of Digital Transformation, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Wednesday August 19th at 9:00 – 10:00 or Tuesday August 25th at 15:00-16:00, phone +358 40 352 5169.
Functional area: Commercial Sales & Marketing
Seniority level: Professional